[xyz-ihs snippet=”fb-messenger”]Greece Golden Visa Programme
Is this programme the right one for me?
It depends on what you are looking for yourself and your family. Please read the statements below carefully:
- I want to travel in Europe without a visa
- My budget is limited
- I want to make a safe investment in a Greek real estate.
- I may live in a country of the European Union.
- I need an easy and fast process.
- I may want to upgrade to citizenship.
If you agree with most of the statements — Greek Golden Visa Programme is the right for you.
Greece offers a unique blend of beautiful Mediterranean landscape, remarkable history and culture and people of great hospitality, being fierce guardians of their tradition.
Greece is synonymous with natural beauty. You find crystal clear blue waters, hidden picturesque islands; You can enjoy the sun on white sandy beaches, climb hills with pine trees and olive groves.
Although Greek cities are modern, you can also visit traditional villages with stone houses in the mainland and beautiful white-blue cottages in the islands. Greece has something to offer for every taste and is waiting for you to discover it.
Greece is located at the crossroads of three continents, Europe, Asia and Africa, allowing one to reach within one hour flight any of these continents.
You will find no difficulty to communicate in English with the Greeks. Ask for directions, shop or get information in English will be very easy everywhere in the country.
The Greece Golden Visa is granted by the Immigration and Social Integration Code, 2014 which has introduced provisions to facilitate the stay of non-EU nationals in Greece. By this law, residence permits could be granted to third-country nationals and their family members who proceed to purchase property in Greece valued at a minimum of 250,000 euro.
Benefits of the Greek permanent residence permit
The cheapest residency programme in Europe
An investment in a Greek property of 250,000 euro provides you permanent residency in Greece immediately.
As Greece is the member of the European Union, you will be an EU resident.
Greece is part of the Schengen zone of Europe allowing you to move freely.
Your spouse, your minor and dependent children up to 21. In addition your and your spouse’s parents can also be included.
You may get your permanent residence permit within two months.
No residency requirement
You are not required to live in Greece prior or during the application, or even after residency has been granted.
Upgrade to Greek citizenship
Thanks to the recently voted amendments of Citizenship Code, the years fulfilled by Golden visa are taken into consideration. After 7 years, you can apply for the Greek passport.
How to obtain permanent residency in Greece?
- Be a reputable individual (you should undergo a fit and proper test)
- You should invest in Greek real estate(s). Three options are available:
- Greek property purchase at a minimum value of 250,000 euro or
- Timeshare agreement – signed for 10 years with the minimum value of the lease amounting to 250,000 euro or
- Investment in a plot of land – the cumulative value of the land purchase and the contract with the construction company must be at least 250,000 euro.
We work with the best Greek lawyers and real estate developers to find a good value property for your investment and to make it sure that you get the residence permit.
Does my family also get residency visa?
Yes, you can involve the following family members:
- your spouse,
- your children (up to 18 years)
- your dependent children between 18 and 21 years
- your dependent parents
- your spouse’s parents.
- Have a clear criminal record obtained in your country of residence.
- Be a person not sanctioned by the EU.
Time to get your residence card
You will get your visa within 2 months from the submission of your application.
Buying Greek property as an investment and getting EU residence card
Nowadays in Greece, the Greek real estate prices are rock-bottom. Property prices have been dropped up to 50% from 2008. That means you can make a good deal with a modest capital investment to get a European permanent residency.
We offer you a wide variety of new and second-hand Greek properties which also makes you eligible to acquire a Greek residency visa.